23 Jan 2013

KL under the Sky (Jalan Kuching)

A condominium that located beside Jalan Kuching, Kuala Lumpur.

Without DSLR, I has been forced to use my smartphone to snap this nice view. I can't miss this chance.
It might not very good quality, but I'm tried my best to edit it to let it be more better.


Panorama Shoot


[Samsung Galaxy Note]
Time: 6.30PM
4 pieces photo combined

Shooting Mode: Panorama
Scene Mode: Landscape
WB: Auto
ISO: 100
Metering: Matrix

Edited by Adobe Lightroom 4.2
*Iris enhances
*Increase exposure, contrast, sharpness
*Decrease White, shadow



Luckily I have brought my GoPro Hero 2 with me. I captured another Wide-angle view photo with my GoPro.


Most of the settings in GoPro are fixed.


[GoPro HD2]
Auto ISO (Fixed)
f/ 2.8 (Fixed)
172' Wide-Angle

Edited by Adobe Lightroom 4.2
*Increase clarity, contrast
*Decrease exposure
*Color Correction



This is Kuala Lumpur...~



No comments:

Post a Comment